Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do this paper? If so, how's you find the overall gist of the paper? It's six markers include 'you are only a true Christian if you take the Eucharist', 'Good Friday should be a joyful day' etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WaitWhatThe)
    Did anyone do this paper? If so, how's you find the overall gist of the paper? It's six markers include 'you are only a true Christian if you take the Eucharist', 'Good Friday should be a joyful day' etc
    I had an AQA RE exam but I didn't do them 6 markers? Must of been one of the units I didn't study. Was it the paper with animals, environmental issues, early life and all that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beforetheworst)
    I had an AQA RE exam but I didn't do them 6 markers? Must of been one of the units I didn't study. Was it the paper with animals, environmental issues, early life and all that?
    No sorry, it was units like Catholic festivals, worship and aids to worship 😕

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beforetheworst)

Did you do the questions on early life?

ReputationRep:
    I had the same paper it was unit 2 rs 40552 aqa

ReputationRep:
    im new here btw just made this account

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 02ochampness)
    Did you do the questions on early life?
    i did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adonbilivit10)
    i did

Great! There was a four mark question on abortion, did it ask for the alternatives to abortion or the reasons why people get them?

ReputationRep:
    Omg man i had the same thought as you

ReputationRep:
    i was in the same dilemma plus there is no thinking time

ReputationRep:
    i wrote the alternatives and i couldnt finish the paper any ideas about the grade boundaries

ReputationRep:
    Omg man i had the same thought as you

Yeah, half the people at my school said one thing and everyone else said something else, it was quite an unclear question. What did you put?

ReputationRep:
    i wrote the alternatives

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, half the people at my school said one thing and everyone else said something else, it was quite an unclear question. What did you put?
    the alternatives e.g keeping the child

ReputationRep:
    i wrote the alternatives

Thank you, same!!!! I got so worried that I'd dropped four whole marks!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, same!!!! I got so worried that I'd dropped four whole marks!
    pheww i thought the same btw have you got spanish on friday?
    What other exams are you taking?

And how did you answer that four marker? i just want to see you you answer them my teacher makes them short which is worrying me

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I've got Chemistry tomorrow and I just talked about adoption and fostering and how each process works and also about what happens to the child and its knowledge of its biological parents later in life.

ReputationRep:
    shut up
    Only a spoon feeding re exam

ReputationRep:
    I've got Chemistry tomorrow and I just talked about adoption and fostering and how each process works and also about what happens to the child and its knowledge of its biological parents later in life.
    I have chemistry tomorrow too !
    LOL I did NOT put that at all:confused:
    Eveyone i've spoken to got totally different answers - i don't think the question was worded well...

ReputationRep:
    im in year 10
    done core science last year in year 9 got A*
    and done eng lang got A
    and maths B

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 14, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.