Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am currently studying AS Maths, among other subjects and I am wondering how difficult is the Mechanics 3 Exam?
    My school only goes up to M2, and since I want to do Mechanical Engineering, I think that it would be beneficial for me to do M3 on top, so I want to take it up individually. Is it hard? Will I be able to learn it myself?

Thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreenGiant00)
    I am currently studying AS Maths, among other subjects and I am wondering how difficult is the Mechanics 3 Exam?
    My school only goes up to M2, and since I want to do Mechanical Engineering, I think that it would be beneficial for me to do M3 on top, so I want to take it up individually. Is it hard? Will I be able to learn it myself?

Thank you in advance
    Hi! I sat my M3 exam on Wednesday. I'd say it's slightly harder than M2, but it's not overly difficult. If you're good at M2 you'll be fine on M3. Definitely self teachable. Any other questions, feel free to ask. 😊

ReputationRep:
    For now that's it, thank you

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.