Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    With the exam now approaching I just wanted to know whether someone will be able to mark an essay i wrote out of 30.
    And i also want to see how everyone else is doing preparing for them!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flighes)
    With the exam now approaching I just wanted to know whether someone will be able to mark an essay i wrote out of 30.
    And i also want to see how everyone else is doing preparing for them!!
    Hi!

I'm doing AS Level French so I'd be able to help you out? I'm looking at ways to improve my own writing!

ReputationRep:
    my teacher gave us some tips use si clausesuse several reflexive verbs TRY THE SUBJUNCTIVE TENSEcheck basics( gcse work and below)just because negatives were stylish in gcse, don't stop using them i.e ne.. que... ne jamaisPLAN,PLAN, PLANidioms, USE THEM, just check that you understand the meaning CHECK BASIC SPELLINGS THE EXAMINER DOES NOT TAKE KINDLY TO GENDER OF THE ADJECTIVES IF GIVEN WRONG, ESPECIALLY WHEN SHOWN IN THE "ARTICLE " GIVEN use opinion phrases.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I'm really starting to stress about this exam! Any ideas what the essay could be on? I've got my Spanish one tomorrow so I'm hesitant to do French before that in case I get confused! Also I cannot access the past papers online it won't let me download the listening files any ideas why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicalauren24)
    my teacher gave us some tips use si clausesuse several reflexive verbs TRY THE SUBJUNCTIVE TENSEcheck basics( gcse work and below)just because negatives were stylish in gcse, don't stop using them i.e ne.. que... ne jamaisPLAN,PLAN, PLANidioms, USE THEM, just check that you understand the meaning CHECK BASIC SPELLINGS THE EXAMINER DOES NOT TAKE KINDLY TO GENDER OF THE ADJECTIVES IF GIVEN WRONG, ESPECIALLY WHEN SHOWN IN THE "ARTICLE " GIVEN use opinion phrases.
    Oh no! I'm fine with the subjunctive and somewhat with negatives but my problem funnily enough is that i never get genders right!
    should i just learn the endings of the most common ones?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrietgh98)
    Hey guys! I'm really starting to stress about this exam! Any ideas what the essay could be on? I've got my Spanish one tomorrow so I'm hesitant to do French before that in case I get confused! Also I cannot access the past papers online it won't let me download the listening files any ideas why?
    Heya, if you go onto edexcel, a-level, exam resources, then the papers should come up. On some of the years there's no mark scheme but for most there is I'll put the link here:

http://qualifications.pearson.com/en...es%2FJune-2010

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrietgh98)
    Also, with downloading the files sometimes you can't do it on a Mac because i've had some issues with it, and if you go into your downloads and find the file and click on it, it should automatically open up in Itunes

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 19, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.