Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else?
    I'm in flat 424, room B

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Flat 425 Room d

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm in the same flat! When are you moving in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgiamcil1)
    Hey, I'm in the same flat! When are you moving in?
    Which flat ?
    I move tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kjs2603)
    Which flat ?
    I move tomorrow
    Flat 425! Oo wow, I'm not going until Thursday or Friday! There's a Facebook chat with two other girls I've found that are also in the same flat. You can inbox me your last name on here (if you can do private messages on here I'm not sure - I'm new to this!) but I can add you to our group flat message! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgiamcil1)
    Flat 425! Oo wow, I'm not going until Thursday or Friday! There's a Facebook chat with two other girls I've found that are also in the same flat. You can inbox me your last name on here (if you can do private messages on here I'm not sure - I'm new to this!) but I can add you to our group flat message! x
    Oh really, I moved my things in today but I decided to come back Thursday as it was a bit quiet and i don't live very far. I did meet one girl in the flat called Morgan she said she was coming back on Saturday don't remember which room she's in though!
    That's good! Haha im not sure how you do private message it's Karla Smallman xx

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.