Turn on thread page Beta

Do you find this guy's body impressive? watch

ReputationRep:
    Note: I'm not asking you whether you find it attractive. Rather, would you be impressed by his physique if you were to see it in real life?

ReputationRep:
    Impressed because it's probably taken a lot of time, motivation and dedication to look like that; which is admiring.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    my first thought was

Judd Nelson's a mutant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NutE)
    Impressed because it's probably taken a lot of time, motivation and dedication to look like that; which is admiring.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    6 years

ReputationRep:
    Holy ****

ReputationRep:
    Love how he is 2 different colours in the first photo.

ReputationRep:
    Steroids do the trick

ReputationRep:
    I, personally, find it horrible to look at. But as another poster said, must've taken a lot of work, dedication, motivation etc so kudos to him for that.

ReputationRep:
    Don't think it looks particularly aesthetically pleasing but I'd be impressed with the effort.

ReputationRep:
    ok if this guy naturally (without any fad pills, steroids etc etc) worked hard to get a body like this then i admire his motivation and determination to get a body like that because come on its not easy but i personally don't find any aspect of that photo attractive way way way too extreme sorryyy

ReputationRep:
    VERY impressive but not attractive.

-"newt tell ya"

ReputationRep:
    impressive but not aesthetically pleasing in the slightest. Cute lil face though.

ReputationRep:
    aesthetic, although he is juiced to the gills

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting. Steroids have ruined his body. I don't admire people who take steroids.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Legs are a bit imbalanced though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashleighp111)
    ok if this guy naturally (without any fad pills, steroids etc etc) worked hard to get a body like this then i admire his motivation and determination to get a body like that because come on its not easy but i personally don't find any aspect of that photo attractive way way way too extreme sorryyy
    That is not possible without steroids, but even with steroids, it takes an unbelievable amount of work.

A lot of people will make you want to believe that a body like that is possible naturally, it isn't.

ReputationRep:
    Impressive yes. Looks like one of those blow up costumes a bit in the first pic

ReputationRep:
    Impressed because he clearly put a lot of time and effort in getting to that stage and keeping it up. I'd say that takes a lot of dedication and possible sacrifices, that is impressive I would say. Whether it is attractive or not is a different story :P

ReputationRep:
    Sted heads are the cancer of the bodybuilding world, so no

ReputationRep:
    Impressed if this is the result of good nutrition and working out, but not remotely attractive, in fact :puke:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.