Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,
    I dont know if this will be of any help to anyone, but i have made a powerpoint on f211 - with all the specification questions and answers - although this has been checked briefly by my biology teacher, there may be some mistakes - sorry if there are

Also, just want to throw out that although i have made this myself, i have used the notes written by another student. Here is the link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1296764

She has some amazing resources for unit 2 aswell

What i have done is converted it into a powerpoint (as i find visual stimulus helpful) and also changed a few answers around, added images, some extra detail etc.

Wishing everyone the best of luck with their upcoming exams

Ezgi x
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: pptx AS Biology F211 new.pptx (980.2 KB, 691 views)

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I've started going through this and it's pretty helpful. Thanks a lot. I feel prepared but I still feel like there's something I can do to improve.
    Good Luck for tomorrow.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 20, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.