The Student Room Group

Can I retake an exam I didn't sit?

I'm not sure if I already posted this thread because my computer died just as I posted..
Basically, my chemistry unit 2 exam is tomorrow morning and I am feeling SO ill, I've literally been vomiting for the past three hours and I know it isn't just nerves, there is no way I'm going to be able to make it to this exam tomorrow. So I was just wondering if it's possible to re-sit an exam I kindof didn't turn up to? I know re-sits are usually in November/January, and if I have to pay an extra fee that's fine...
I was alsoo wondering if I could take chemistry higher in my resit? My school never told me I would be taking a foundation paper, I always assumed I would be doing higher, and when it came to the exam I found it way too easy and finished really early!
Sorry if I sound annoying I'm just really panicking lol, thanks in advance!
If you're in year 10 or below then you can yeah, but if you're in year 11 then you won't have another chance to resit it until you're already in college or whatever.
well just go in anyway, and if you give in a doctors note and the teachers say you shouldnt have gotten that grade they can look at your previous grade and raise it lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending