Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    LOL

love em

do you agree or disagree?

ReputationRep:
    My favourite SNP politician sadly resigned last week I will always remember Nigel Farage, not for the man he is now but for the man he was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loop Zoop)
    My favourite SNP politician sadly resigned last week I will always remember Nigel Farage, not for the man he is now but for the man he was.
    hehhhhhhhhh, I thought Nigel was a UKIPER omgggggggggg!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by interact)
    hehhhhhhhhh, I thought Nigel was a UKIPER omgggggggggg!!!!!!!!
    I think you will find MY FRIEND that Nigel was a member of the Conservative party. I believe it was 'Hegel' who said that "history often repeats itself: first as a Tragedy, then as a 'Meme'"

Your Friend
    L.Zoop

ReputationRep:
    I think you will find MY FRIEND that Nigel was a member of the Conservative party. I believe it was 'Hegel' who said that "history often repeats itself: first as a Tragedy, then as a 'Meme'".
    Gladstone is responsible for 99.9% of Wahabbi terrorism, the loser. I hate him

ReputationRep:
    Name:  CE6Mil9WAAAdkby.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  50.4 KB

that looks very right to me..... couldn't look anymore perfectly right in my eyes..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babybuntin)
    Name:  CE6Mil9WAAAdkby.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  50.4 KB

that looks very right to me..... couldn't look anymore perfectly right in my eyes..
    No?
    Not even if they were MPs in aScotland that was becoming independent in 12 months time?

ReputationRep:
    There's a mistake in the title, it's supposed to be 'like a right laugh', not 'right a right laugh'.

I'm mortified, how embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    lol interact...

l know that's what it meant, " look like they are a good laugh "..

met a few of them on the campaign trail and yes they are. Never met Miss Black.. she may have taken me out on a pub crawl.

Alex Salmond is also good fun in real life, completely different to what you see him on tv..

l think Miss Black will become one of the posh boys favourite, those type of down to earth characters tend to make friends very easy.

ReputationRep:
    lol interact...

met a few of them on the campaign trail and yes they are. Never met Miss Black.. she may have taken me out on a pub crawl.

Alex Salmond is also good fun in real life, completely different to what you see him on tv..

l think Miss Black will become one of the posh boys favourite, those type of down to earth characters tend to make friends very easy.
    Is she the one who criticised Douglas Alexander for being a career politician even though she's become an MP at 20?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    Is she the one who criticised Douglas Alexander for being a career politician even though she's become an MP at 20?
    Lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Lol!
    This is what happens when you vote for the party over the candidate. I'm sure down to earth people like Mhairi Black will own up to their hypocrisy in due course though.

ReputationRep:
    LOL he's back... with a fag and beer in his hand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    I don't think you understand what people mean when they say "career politician".

ReputationRep:
    lol interact...

Are they still threatening people who disagree with them?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...academics.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ish-firms.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gordon1985)
    I don't think you understand what people mean when they say "career politician".
    l do lol

ReputationRep:
    l do lol
    Doing a degree course in politics then becoming an MP sounds like a good start to being one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gordon1985)
    How is Black not becoming one? Is hypocrisy only applicable to unionist politicians?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Now that Murphy has some time on his hands wonder if he will go back to uni and try again for the degree he couldn't get...

9 years at uni and still couldn't get a degree cries ( thicko ) to me....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by interact)
    LOL

love em

do you agree or disagree?
    agree

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.