?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
ok now i talkin to meself!!
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You mean they are doing Big Brother again this year? Wow... learn something every day.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Why do people watch tripe like big brother? It's a load of *******s, i really have better things to do then watch people doinf f' all...some people must have **** lives...
Tednol
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Saying that though, it can be relatively entertaining watching people who are sad enough to willingly choose to take part in something like Big Brother. It is them who have the truly sad lives.
Petrozzi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Tednol
Saying that though, it can be relatively entertaining watching people who are sad enough to willingly choose to take part in something like Big Brother. It is them who have the truly sad lives.
ffs you keep beating me to it.
Tednol
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What can I say? Great minds think alike, or something.
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Anyone know what the secruity thing which happen yesterday (Friday) was.

Oh well, the 3 unluckly housemates have to wait 1 more day!
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!

Ok, I'm going to answer my own question. ^^^^^^^

A police dog smell in box of electric stuff near the house which the police believed could have been a bomb. A 100m thingy was set up which meant the housemates had to exit the big brother and be taken to a secure area.

It turn out to be a box full of electrical stuff which was very safe.

The task is likely to take place tommorrow and the reward room will be an Irish Pub which all but one (only one housemate will fail) will be allowed to enter between the hours of 11am and midnight until Thursday.

The task will be racing. Each housemate will pick a robotic animal to race on their behalf. There will be a pig, elephant and various other animals. Their speeds will various - the pig may win!

All housemates but one will win. The losing housemate will not be allowed in the Irish Pub ever and nothing from the Irish Pub will be allowed to be given to the losing Housemate.

Instead of the task tonight, one housemate will be leaving.

Shows starts at 9 o'clock and 10 o'clock.

I hope this clears up matters.
sexkitten
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
i smell ****?????? oh wait its big brova!!!

louise x
TS2Master
Report 16 years ago
I dont watch it cos I'm always on the net.
sexkitten
Rep:
?
yea!!! well if i cud i wud shoot the person who created the ****!

louise x
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The guy who came up with the orginal created it is the same guy that wrote the a book in 1948 called 1984 .
sexkitten
Rep:
?
how did you no that!!!

louise x
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
Really hope that a_musical_gal was not serious when she said "The guy who came up with the orginal created it is the same guy that wrote the a book in 1948 called 1984". I really would fear for you if you belived that George Orwell came up with the concept.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by a_musical_gal
The guy who came up with the orginal created it is the same guy that wrote the a book in 1948 called 1984 .
Have you even read the book? George Orwell ('the guy that wrote that book') died in 1950- that would have been clever to write it 34 years after he died. he actually wrote it in 1948- it was his 'prediction' of what the world would be like in less than 40 years time. He describes how everyone will be watched constantly by 'Big Brother' and all their actions and thoughts are controlled by him.

Orwell was a hater of all things modern + was unlikely to come up with a game show. It's like saying that he created the programme Room 101 (the place where people faced their greatest fear so they could 'learn to love Big Brother').

The programme Big Brother was actually created by a Dutch guy who thought it would make a good Tv show- it's called big brother because housemates are constantly watched and there actions are, to an extent, controlled. It even robs the phrase 'Big Brother is watching you' from the book.

Just read the book- it is so good.
tweetsy85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I cannot believe they put john back in!! big brother is about to get a whole lot more interesting now!!!

(i'm so happy lisa is out, but i (surprisingly) felt myself feeling sorry for her when she was booed out.. poor thing. even nasty nick didnt get that many boos )

does anyone here watch big brothers little brother? i realised it should be renamed "the dermot show"!! i mean, how much does that guy love to hear himself talk? or see himself dance? got to admit he's funny tho. just wish he'd do it on his own show rather than on bblb :s
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads