Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What topics might come up this year? Given that the B2 exam was slightly weird :/
    Is there any specific experiment based 6 markers that they could ask? (I struggle with those)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by runningcat)
    What topics might come up this year? Given that the B2 exam was slightly weird :/
    Is there any specific experiment based 6 markers that they could ask? (I struggle with those)
    I think people are thinking that it might be how you make salts or it could be electrolysis (maybe of brine)/electroplating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spnlove)
    I think people are thinking that it might be how you make salts or it could be electrolysis (maybe of brine)/electroplating
    It seems likely for it to be one of those, I'm just hoping it'll be easy

ReputationRep:
    This exam was a PIECE OF CAKE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muhammad Shafi)
    This exam was a PIECE OF CAKE
    IKR! what did you get for the empirical formula?

ReputationRep:
    Had to multiply the empirical formula by 2 to get rid of the 1.5?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RLallie)
    Had to multiply the empirical formula by 2 to get rid of the 1.5?
    I did something different :3

ReputationRep:
    for the empirical formula i got Pb2O3
    does anyone know the unofficial mark scheme

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muhammad Shafi)
    for the empirical formula i got Pb2O3
    does anyone know the unofficial mark scheme
    I got that too! And I'm don't think one is up yet, hopefully later!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not that easy this year, apart from emp formula, none other real maths equations. All the ones i learnt were a waste of time.
    If i get a high C in addiitonal overall would i still be able to take it for a level? providing my other results are all good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by varun1212)
    Not that easy this year, apart from emp formula, none other real maths equations. All the ones i learnt were a waste of time.
    If i get a high C in addiitonal overall would i still be able to take it for a level? providing my other results are all good
    In my school anyway in triple you need a B but in additional you need an A to do any alevel sciences

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by varun1212)
    Oh thats not what they said in my school, they said if i got 2b's for core & additional it would do?
    Worried won't get the B
    Prob got around 30 ish on both B2 n C2
    The 2's are the hardest though, so you should improve in the 1's and also you have the isa's! Just revise for the 1's and I'm sure you will be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay thanks, will do, just hope the results come out fine. hopefully the P2 is not too difficult

(Original post by LuLu<3)
    The 2's are the hardest though, so you should improve in the 1's and also you have the isa's! Just revise for the 1's and I'm sure you will be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 14, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.