Sainsburys Pharmacy Counter Assistant Watch

GelukkigChloe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So, I got a job offer for the pharmacy counter assistant role at my local store!

I was wondering if anyone here has held this position or knows anything about it? What is the induction like? What is the further training like? What is the uniform like? What is it like working there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
sanarehman998
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have a interview for this role in a couple of days however it is in sainsburys. I wanted to know what kind of question would be asked at the interview of is there any specific background information they require you to know?
How are you finding the role?

Thanks
GelukkigChloe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi! I've recently moved departments to the Bakery, but I worked in this role for 4 months.

The interview is a standard Sainsbury's interview. They ask you questions: why do you want to work for sainsburys?, what do you already know about sainsburys?, tell me about yourself, give me a time when... Etc

Then they take you around the shop floor and you pick out what is good about the shop floor and some bad points, then you discuss them.

One thing to bear in mind is that sainsburys pharmacy will turn into lloyds in February, so you lose all sainsburys benefits.

Personally, for me, I didn't enjoy the role very much. I like to be kept busy and have people to talk to, which the pharmacy didn't provide for me. The working hours were also awful too and I didn't get along with the rest of the team, not because anyone was mean but there was a considerable age gap between us that meant we didn't have any common ground. There is a lot to learn though and many qualifications you can achieve!

Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (147)
17.52%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.82%
No I am happy with my course choice (497)
59.24%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (121)
14.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed