Struggling with English Language Gcse Big Time Watch

Vice Versa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I really need help on English Language Gcse ...I really struggle to write PEE paragraphs and how to explain in depths for explanation
bored4687
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Vice Versa)
I really need help on English Language Gcse ...I really struggle to write PEE paragraphs and how to explain in depths for explanation
When you say youbstrugfle with English language what is it that you struggle with l? Like what question? Once you know the structure the rest is basically Easily.

Say the question is what do you learn from the article

Point: (making this up by the way) I learn that the author is in a deserted island.
Evidence: Look for the quote in the text that makes you think that the author is in an island? Is it the description or did they specifically say it?
Explanation: why does it make you think that, what is the author trying to reach out to the audience?

It's really simple once you know! Hopefully that made sense
bored4687
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry my spelling was bad I was writing on the phone and I never read back
Vice Versa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am struggling with the explanation part where you have to explain different languages features and what effects does it have on the reader and same goes with colours where you have to explain the effect of the colours in depths
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (534)
66.58%
No (268)
33.42%

Watched Threads