The Student Room Group

WJEC AS Maths C2 May 20th 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrimeLime
But then what's the point in trying in exams? Shouldn't everyone just not bother to do exams?

I'm not saying that either. Yes, you can succeed from achieving good grades in your exams, but! It's not by far the biggest factor in being successful. For some(possibly the minority, half or majority, I don't really know) exams are crucial for them to be able to succeed in life, but for others who have the will power and passion for something can still succeed even if they fail, or, don't complete the education system.
Original post by Mr Bill
Can we have a proper markscheme like the one for c1? Instead of a debate about education.

Yes you will probably get the mark scheme for C2, But this time you will have to ask the creator of last weeks C1 mark scheme for it on Twitter, the account name is @mathemateg
Original post by wellwhatcanisay
Yes you will probably get the mark scheme for C2, But this time you will have to ask the creator of last weeks C1 mark scheme for it on Twitter, the account name is @mathemateg

will they tweet it again, or will you have to ask?
Original post by VeepFan
will they tweet it again, or will you have to ask?

ummm well... only people who go to the school are allowed it so anyone else who wants it will have to ask, I'm not sure if the owner of the account will give it you or not though. Since the twitter name is @mathemateg I'd assume it's public and not just for a specific school
id wait for it to be posted. he posted the c1 one at 9 o clock so don't expect one yet
Original post by matthewdjones
id wait for it to be posted. he posted the c1 one at 9 o clock so don't expect one yet

saying that... they've just been posted hahaha
Original post by VeepFan

@mathemateg has tweeted to say that answers are available just 3 minutes ago
Can someone post this mark scheme here ?
Original post by orange01
Can someone post this mark scheme here ?

no, it would be unfair to post it here without permission. Just ask the owner of the account politely for it.
Can someone post the mark scheme please? I don't speak Welsh very well and can't understand the website :colondollar:
How do you get on the mathemateg mark scheme?
Original post by Mr rump
How do you get on the mathemateg mark scheme?

Guys, just ask the owner of the account yourselves... stop being so lazy! :tongue:
Can anyone remember how many marks the finding K question and finding ST questions were?
OMG seen the scheme it looks like with ethod marks i may only lose like 11-12 marks :smile:
Original post by VeepFan
OMG seen the scheme it looks like with ethod marks i may only lose like 11-12 marks :smile:

Send me a link please?
the limit for attachments is too small for the scheme :frown:
Original post by VeepFan
the limit for attachments is too small for the scheme :frown:

Copy the link and post in the text box? That should work :smile:
Just realised I lost 3 marks. Screwed up the third part of question 2. :mad:
Original post by VeepFan

Did you ask the twitter owner for the mark scheme?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending