The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Looking for three other flatmates!!! Urgent!

I'm a second year University of Leeds, Fashion Design student .I've found the perfect accommodation for me, unfortunately this will not be let individually, which makes me crave for three other people who think this accommodation would suite them:

Details as following:
4 Bed Student House to Rent-Hyde Park/Burley £69.50 PPPW*1/2 SUMMER RENT *Free Sky* Monthly Cleaner*

£276.00pw

Seller type
Private
Date available
01 Jul 2015
Price frequency
pw
Property type
House
Number of beds
Rental amount
£276.00
Posted
5 days ago
Description

**OFFER HALF SUMMER RENT**

**MONTHLY CLEANER INCLUDED IN PRICE**

**Free Sky+ Package**

**42'' TV IN LIVING ROOM**

**32'' TVS INCLUDED IN ALL BEDROOMS**

Modernised through terrace property in this popular area of Burley Park with easy access to the amenities of Headingley and Hyde Park and a short walk to Burley Park train station.

There is a brand new kitchen on the ground floor with beach units and granite effect worktops with a door through to a bright modern lounge / dining room. The lounge area has a feature fireplace and feature wall, complimenting a 42"wall mounted flatscreen TV, leather sofas and modern laminate flooring. There s also a dining area complete with dining table and chairs.

Spread out across the property are four double bedrooms, all good sized doubles and fully furnished with chic furniture and eye catching feature walls.

There are two bathrooms, a main house bathroom with bath and shower (recently fitted) and an en suite shower room for the attic bedroom.

Lovely house, great location. Well worth a look!

With plasma TV s throughout! And monthly cleaning of communal areas

Please contact me on this forum if you're interested!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending