Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm a second year University of Leeds, Fashion Design student .I've found the perfect accommodation for me, unfortunately this will not be let individually, which makes me crave for three other people who think this accommodation would suite them:

Details as following:
    4 Bed Student House to Rent-Hyde Park/Burley £69.50 PPPW*1/2 SUMMER RENT *Free Sky* Monthly Cleaner*

£276.00pw

Seller type
    Private
    Date available
    01 Jul 2015
    Price frequency
    pw
    Property type
    House
    Number of beds
    Rental amount
    £276.00
    Posted
    5 days ago
    Description

**OFFER HALF SUMMER RENT**

**MONTHLY CLEANER INCLUDED IN PRICE**

**Free Sky+ Package**

**42'' TV IN LIVING ROOM**

**32'' TVS INCLUDED IN ALL BEDROOMS**

Modernised through terrace property in this popular area of Burley Park with easy access to the amenities of Headingley and Hyde Park and a short walk to Burley Park train station.

There is a brand new kitchen on the ground floor with beach units and granite effect worktops with a door through to a bright modern lounge / dining room. The lounge area has a feature fireplace and feature wall, complimenting a 42"wall mounted flatscreen TV, leather sofas and modern laminate flooring. There s also a dining area complete with dining table and chairs.

Spread out across the property are four double bedrooms, all good sized doubles and fully furnished with chic furniture and eye catching feature walls.

There are two bathrooms, a main house bathroom with bath and shower (recently fitted) and an en suite shower room for the attic bedroom.

Lovely house, great location. Well worth a look!

With plasma TV s throughout! And monthly cleaning of communal areas

Please contact me on this forum if you're interested!

ReputationRep:
    Im interested! 1st year student and have missed out on halls x

ReputationRep:
    I'm also a first year who's interested if you're still looking for people

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Sorry this is nothing to do with the accom. But could you tell me a little bit about the Fashion Design Course? How practical is it? (As in coursework/exam ration) and when you say course work, is it deigning items or essay types? I know theres a lot of free time not in any classes but I need to know if its worth it, as in will there be anything to do, is it interesting/ relivant? What kind of things do you do?

Sorry for the long questions but its probably asking a student with the knowledge rather than being falsely sold by the uni and lecturers!

Thanks x

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.