Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ruined my life today

she's cut it too short, so its too spiky when i use matt paste to add volume

i know what you're thinking right you're thinking what a ****ing dumbass hairdresser

IT GETS WORSE

she's left the sides too long, so now from every angle it looks like a mess.
    IT CANT GET ANY WORSE, CAN IT

OH IT CAN, im going out on friday so have to show off this new ****ing ****** look to everybody

i thought i'd try out a different place, i feel ****ing sick.

oh and just for good measure she's also kept the length at the back exactly the same, what a ****ing dumbass ****

im going to go back there tomorrow and tell her what a stupid ****ing ***** she is, and also i want my money back

i thought it looked odd in the mirror but decided to give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe after a shower with all the loose hair off and a bit of wax/spray it it would be different

disgusting, utterly rancid, these people make me SICK, CONNING decent folk out of their hard earned, absolute scum of the earth she is

ReputationRep:
    Banter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vela1)
    Banter.
    what?

im legit FURIOUS with this dumbass *****, i mean okay if she cuts the sides too short its not too much of a big deal(but no she ****ing doesn't cut the sides enough) but ****ing the fringe up means EVERY SINGLE SELFIE ANGLE is ruined

wtf am i even supposed to do? she was middle aged and ugly, im never going to an ugly hairdresser again i hate them they try to sabotage good looking peoples hair

****ing trolls you cant trust anyone these days can you WTF has happened to britain I LITERALLY HAVE THE WORST LUCK IN THE WORLD

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 13, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.