Turn on thread page Beta

Girls - How Did You Meet/Get Together With Your Boyfriend or Significant Other? watch

ReputationRep:
    Just out of interest. You hear some cute stories of coincidence and instant sparks. But then again, you knew them and didn't think much until suddenly it all clicked! Or did you see them in a club or the street?

Also BONUS QUESTION

Do you feel you're hitting above your belt with your current partner. Do you wake up and wonder "What the hell are they doing with me, they can have a much better guy/girl?" (Girls particularly for this one)

ReputationRep:
    Why do you ask only females? Males have relationship[s too! There's no need for sexism.

ReputationRep:
    I met the guy I'm seeing 6/7 months ago through facebook. We got chatting, and here we are now.
    And yes, I am definitely punching above my weight. My friends and his friends say I'm out of his league but honestly its him way out of mine. He's everything to me.

ReputationRep:
    Met my partner 7 years ago at secondary school. He sat in front of me in chemistry class and helped me with my work. We liked each other from the start. He always used to have little sly looks at me in class and go bright red when I caught him lol. He knew my guy friends so we all started hanging out outside of school eventually and we became best friends. We admitted how we felt about each other as we both knew it, it was obvious. Been together 6 years now and lived together for nearly 5 years and also engaged.

This is the only relationship either of us have ever had. I don't think I could possibly do any better than my partner in terms of compatibility.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Originally saw this guy post some annoying comment about vegetarians on TSR, found out from his profile we had a fair bit in common, sent him a PM about his interests,got texting and a while later he asked me out. And then I said yes. We've been together for about 3 months and I can't imagine me finding anyone as better than him for a boyfriend because he's just amazing in terms of personality and I love him to pieces. He says I'm too good for him but I'm not because he's simply perfect :love: And he can pick me up which is always a good thing

ReputationRep:
    I ate his kitkat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Originally saw this guy post some annoying comment about vegetarians on TSR, found out from his profile we had a fair bit in common, sent him a PM about his interests and a while later he asked me out. And then I said yes. We've been together for about 3 months and I can't imagine me finding anyone as better than him for a boyfriend because he's just amazing in terms of personality and I love him to pieces. He says I'm too good for him but I'm not because he's simply perfect :love:
    Y'all are just toooo sweet

ReputationRep:
    Originally saw this guy post some annoying comment about vegetarians on TSR, found out from his profile we had a fair bit in common, sent him a PM about his interests and a while later he asked me out. And then I said yes. We've been together for about 3 months and I can't imagine me finding anyone as better than him for a boyfriend because he's just amazing in terms of personality and I love him to pieces. He says I'm too good for him but I'm not because he's simply perfect :love:
    have you met this guy tho?

ReputationRep:
    That's jusst sooooooooo sweeeet

ReputationRep:
    Was aware of his existence whilst we were doing a show together, but our paths never crossed. I'm hoping to do medicine at uni and mutual friends told me that he was applying for medicine too (he's the year above me) and so I messaged him asking for advice etc. We talked for a bit as friendly conversation, we spoke to each other whilst we were doing the school panto together..after a few months of talking and flirting he finally asked me out and over a month later we were a couple. A slow build up but definitely worth it as we got there in the end!

As for 'reachers and settlers', I think we are very well-matched. He's a wonderful person but I feel like I deserve him, and I'm sure he feels the same. I don't think I could be in a relationship with him if I was stressing that he was either not good enough for me or I wasn't good enough for him!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Strong .)
    have you met this guy tho?
    If you mean in person then yes I have

ReputationRep:
    Picked up this girl in a taxi, She couldnt afford to pay her fair. Me being the good samaritan i am told if she flashed me her mammary glands, id give her a free ride. She obliged but unforunately for her i had blackmailed her threatening with release on to t'internet so we screwed and now shes my girlfriend. ❤

ReputationRep:
    If you mean in person then yes I have
    Cute!

ReputationRep:
    Originally saw this guy post some annoying comment about vegetarians on TSR, found out from his profile we had a fair bit in common, sent him a PM about his interests,got texting and a while later he asked me out. And then I said yes. We've been together for about 3 months and I can't imagine me finding anyone as better than him for a boyfriend because he's just amazing in terms of personality and I love him to pieces. He says I'm too good for him but I'm not because he's simply perfect :love: And he can pick me up which is always a good thing
    You're the one who's perfect :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    You're the one who's perfect :lovehug:
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly...la7go1_500.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    That's jusst sooooooooo sweeeet
    awkward moment she's talking about CM :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    awkward moment she's talking about CM :lol:
    Lmao can you not :lol:

ReputationRep:
    :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    We worked together. When he left he told me he liked me. We had a sexual affair. Then I dumped my boyfriend and we became a public couple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AvaAdore)
    We worked together. When he left he told me he liked me. We had a sexual affair. Then I dumped my boyfriend and we became a public couple.
    how romantic :fan:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 28, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.