Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeah so my new neighbours recently argued with my mother over a fine b/c they didn't do something right with the rubbish, Idk what exactly.

And the neighbours complained to the landlords about my mother and Kenya the stupid cow called my mother "nasty" and "rude" to the landlord, but she did it behind my mother's back because my older sis overheard and reported to my mother, and now she's on eggshells because ever since, the landlords have treated my mother differently.

My mother has been a responsible tenant for yyyears, and we have seen several neighbours-probably 6 families to date-get evicted for drugs, never paying rent, damages, etc.

And so when Kenya & her husband and kids moved in like last autumn I believe, we said they won't be here for long. Well they are and they just won't go away! Their stupid daughter who's like 13 never shuts the front door and leaves it open to talk to her stupid bighead boyfriend everyday afterschool and they let flies in now and cold air in the winter

They also smoke weed like nobody's business and are sooo loud, it's unbelievable. And Kenya's big gorilla self KEEP coming up our stairs to kick off and complain to my mom about stuff, and my mom is outspoken but soft-hearted and isn't a fighter so she always has to call me to the door to deal with it.

So now I want them gone and am contemplating reporting them about the weed. I also found out that her husband works nights and sleeps during the early morning and day. So at like 3am when he's just getting settled to sleep I intentionally make noise like I put the tv on the floor and play music :teehee:

I intentionally stomp really loud over their heads because my mother told me when she dated a man who used to live downstairs, she heard us walking overhead and said it "sounded like a herd of elephants," but I knew I was just casually walking. So now I just thump like a fat giant back and forth at random times when it seems they're asleep.

I drop things on the floor like pots and pans because I imagine the sound is unpleasant.

I erm throw things down the stairs and slide trash down like I threw out a VHS player recently and just slid it down the stairs and it clanked the whole way down. I take the rubbish out at like 1am when I assume Kenya & her kids are asleep.

I also say really loud out their door, "it smells like weed!!! Let's hope the landlords or police don't stop by, right, mommy?!" and walk upstairs. :closedeyes: they try to cover the smell up with incense now or they go smoke in the back but I notice it has cut down.

Lastly I leave the hot water on Apparently they have a washer-dryer set which they're NOT supposed to have and everytime I need the hot water, well not everytime but many times, the water comes out all slow and like a tinkling like baby pee instead of full blast, and I have to wait forever for it to heat up. I might grass about that as well

So yes, I really don't know how to handle it except to sabotage. I try to be pleasant but I feel they are jeopardizing our residency as well. Sigh :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Guuuurl. I'm gonna need a 'TL;DR' section.

But yeah upon scanning quickly, don't fight fire with fire. Try settling things the nicer way, like having a conversation maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Am I wrong?- Nico & Vinz..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feline_Nymphet)
    Yeah so my new neighbours recently argued with my mother over a fine b/c they didn't do something right with the rubbish, Idk what exactly.

And the neighbours complained to the landlords about my mother and Kenya the stupid cow called my mother "nasty" and "rude" to the landlord, but she did it behind my mother's back because my older sis overheard and reported to my mother, and now she's on eggshells because ever since, the landlords have treated my mother differently.

My mother has been a responsible tenant for yyyears, and we have seen several neighbours-probably 6 families to date-get evicted for drugs, never paying rent, damages, etc.

And so when Kenya & her husband and kids moved in like last autumn I believe, we said they won't be here for long. Well they are and they just won't go away! Their stupid daughter who's like 13 never shuts the front door and leaves it open to talk to her stupid bighead boyfriend everyday afterschool and they let flies in now and cold air in the winter

They also smoke weed like nobody's business and are sooo loud, it's unbelievable. And Kenya's big gorilla self KEEP coming up our stairs to kick off and complain to my mom about stuff, and my mom is outspoken but soft-hearted and isn't a fighter so she always has to call me to the door to deal with it.

So now I want them gone and am contemplating reporting them about the weed. I also found out that her husband works nights and sleeps during the early morning and day. So at like 3am when he's just getting settled to sleep I intentionally make noise like I put the tv on the floor and play music :teehee:

I intentionally stomp really loud over their heads because my mother told me when she dated a man who used to live downstairs, she heard us walking overhead and said it "sounded like a herd of elephants," but I knew I was just casually walking. So now I just thump like a fat giant back and forth at random times when it seems they're asleep.

I drop things on the floor like pots and pans because I imagine the sound is unpleasant.

I erm throw things down the stairs and slide trash down like I threw out a VHS player recently and just slid it down the stairs and it clanked the whole way down. I take the rubbish out at like 1am when I assume Kenya & her kids are asleep.

I also say really loud out their door, "it smells like weed!!! Let's hope the landlords or police don't stop by, right, mommy?!" and walk upstairs. :closedeyes: they try to cover the smell up with incense now or they go smoke in the back but I notice it has cut down.

Lastly I leave the hot water on Apparently they have a washer-dryer set which they're NOT supposed to have and everytime I need the hot water, well not everytime but many times, the water comes out all slow and like a tinkling like baby pee instead of full blast, and I have to wait forever for it to heat up. I might grass about that as well

So yes, I really don't know how to handle it except to sabotage. I try to be pleasant but I feel they are jeopardizing our residency as well. Sigh :sad:
    you have a talking cow?

ReputationRep:
    Too long to read so I'm gonna have a guess and say yes you are wrong.

ReputationRep:
    At first i read it as "Kanye" and i was like LOL

ReputationRep:
    I can't even properly tell who's in the wrong here.....

Try being a bit nicer and if they continue to inconvenience you, then I don't see why you shouldn't report them (or whatever you said you were going to do)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Guuuurl. I'm gonna need a 'TL;DR' section.

But yeah upon scanning quickly, don't fight fire with fire. Try settling things the nicer way, like having a conversation maybe?
    Most of it was like what I do to them in response to their ridiculousness. lol

You don't know these people!! :laugh: Like I believe in taking the high road if I feel the problem will go away if you ignore them. But they're my neighbours and they won't go away unless they get kicked out. And they're very ghetto and unreasonable and they're liars, & the conversations turn to fights.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraMayden1)
    I can't even properly tell who's in the wrong here.....

Try being a bit nicer and if they continue to inconvenience you, then I don't see why you shouldn't report them (or whatever you said you were going to do)
    Well I was venting and it all came out but yes. I said I should report them for smoking weed and let the landlords know they have a washer which is unpermitted. It does open a huge new fight though. What if they come back, if they do get evicted, and beat our asses for it? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feline_Nymphet)
    Well I was venting and it all came out but yes. I said I should report them for smoking weed and let the landlords know they have a washer which is unpermitted. It does open a huge new fight though. What if they come back, if they do get evicted, and beat our asses for it? lol
    Um, I'm not sure lol. I don't think I'm helping much am I? I've never been, or seen anyone, in a situation like you're describing so it would be quite hard, and somewhat unwise, to give advice on something I know so little about.

ReputationRep:
    I literally thought Kenya was a cow

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.