forgot to write question numbers on exam booklet

Watch this thread
abrajsi
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So this afternoon I had sat the aqa British history exam, I had finished all my questions on time and waso happy with my answersome.

However after I went home I had remembered if I had written any of the question numbers down. I had picked the questions 1,2 & 3,4 but I forgot to write the number down on the booklet.

Would the examiner mark it wrong or would they correct the problem?

Please help me as I'm extremely worried
Audiology-Med
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by abrajsi)
So this afternoon I had sat the aqa British history exam, I had finished all my questions on time and waso happy with my answersome.

However after I went home I had remembered if I had written any of the question numbers down. I had picked the questions 1,2 & 3,4 but I forgot to write the number down on the booklet.

I don't want to give bad or wrong news but it seems that they may mark it 0 as they don't know what questions you answered as I remember my former teacher telling us of a similar case, this was in business though.

Best thing is to tell your teacher and maybe for your exam officer at school to hand a note telling the exam board the question numbers you answered but forgot to put down. If anything can happen then this is the best time to get it sorted at school before its too late.

After you have done this just forget about what has happened and carry on with your next exams so they don't suffer.
stfu_maahum
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
So can you please guide what happened? I kind of did the same today :/
stfu_maahum
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by abrajsi)

Please tell if you got the marks or not ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (48)
30.97%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (67)
43.23%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (38)
24.52%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.29%

Watched Threads