Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So this afternoon I had sat the aqa British history exam, I had finished all my questions on time and waso happy with my answersome.

However after I went home I had remembered if I had written any of the question numbers down. I had picked the questions 1,2 & 3,4 but I forgot to write the number down on the booklet.

Would the examiner mark it wrong or would they correct the problem?

Please help me as I'm extremely worried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrajsi)
    So this afternoon I had sat the aqa British history exam, I had finished all my questions on time and waso happy with my answersome.

However after I went home I had remembered if I had written any of the question numbers down. I had picked the questions 1,2 & 3,4 but I forgot to write the number down on the booklet.

Would the examiner mark it wrong or would they correct the problem?

Please help me as I'm extremely worried
    I don't want to give bad or wrong news but it seems that they may mark it 0 as they don't know what questions you answered as I remember my former teacher telling us of a similar case, this was in business though.

Best thing is to tell your teacher and maybe for your exam officer at school to hand a note telling the exam board the question numbers you answered but forgot to put down. If anything can happen then this is the best time to get it sorted at school before its too late.

After you have done this just forget about what has happened and carry on with your next exams so they don't suffer.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 14, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.