Turn on thread page Beta

clubbing etiquette?? also i lost my glasses :p watch

ReputationRep:
    hi guys!

so went out tonight, dont go out much tbh so not too familiar with shtuff. basically had a good time, but near the end my friend left me with a random guy so she could dance wit ha guy she thought was cute. later one she said the guy i wasdancing with was friends with the one she thought was cute, so she thought it was okay. it still pissed me off thougth when she just went off with him and left me with that guy. hes was nice enough , but i was upset when she just left me, cos it was rly sudden and it was just the two of us.

also i know i shouldnt be jealous, but during the night loads of guys came up to try talk to her, and a couple asked her to dance ( she mostly refused), and it made me feel kinda bad , like i wasnt good enough or something cos none of the guys wanted to talk to me, and one of them only danced with me after she refused him. made me feel like 2nd place or something. if i didnt have those two drinks i wud have refused to dance wit him lol . just wondering if thats normal, and how ppl dealt with it when their friend kept getting appraoched.

Ta!
    OC x

ReputationRep:
    Can't give you much advice on etiquettes, but I did have my glasses knocked off my face the first time I went out, I feel your pain!

ReputationRep:
    Standard clubbing angst. The law of the dating jungle..

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.