Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am currently in first year for Electronic Engineering. I've failed my modules and need to retake them somehow. I failed my modules in the January Exams. After failing internal exams, I felt frustrated and did not come in for the last month of Uni and did not sit the May exams. I felt upset at home for failing so much. I really wanted to retake the exams with a clearer mind and better attitude.

Will there be exams in August so I can retake or will I have to retake a year? I am more than willing to repeat the year because I know I won't do well in year 2 if my foundation is weak.

Thanks.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    The best thing to do will be to contact your Registry. You can call them on 020 7911 5884, or email them at [email protected]. Please also remember there is support available from Student Advice. You can find their details here.

Rosie

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 14, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.