Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

So im not good in biology, im not interested in the subject, and I just cant study it. Im not planning to use it in the future...
    Now i picked 8igcse's: English, math, bio, physics, chemistry, ICT, history and business.
    Im pretty confident, I will pass the other 7 subjects, with a grade at least B, and I should also get 4-5 A's/A*s.
    In these circumstances, if I fail biology, do I still need to retake it?

Regards.

ReputationRep:
    only if u want to take it at a level or want to get ur grade up, I doubt it'd be necessary though if your other grades are good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faggstagram)
    only if u want to take it at a level or want to get ur grade up, I doubt it'd be necessary though if your other grades are good

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you, then i wont stress myself I did good in my practical, but i doubt I will be good in the theory... (im extended, i dont even know why...) Even tho with some luck on the multiple choice I might get a C
    Well im planning to pick advanced math, physics, business, computer engineering, so no way I need bio

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 14, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.