Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Please someone tell me they found it horrific too.

I've done 15 past papers and have been consistently high in all of them (like 70/72) but this exam was awful. I feel like I've lost at least 20marks.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the last question was really complicated... What did you get as the answer for the last question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMDD)
    Yeah the last question was really complicated... What did you get as the answer for the last question?
    Nothing, I couldn't get it. I was expanding (x + B + y)^4 to try and find an equivalent.

Did you find the intersection off the two loci?

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was awful to but I think the grade boundaries will still be around the 64 mark for an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsphodelMist)
    Nothing, I couldn't get it. I was expanding (x + B + y)^4 to try and find an equivalent.

Did you find the intersection off the two loci?
    Yeah I got something like -2-root3+i

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fp3)
    I thought it was awful to but I think the grade boundaries will still be around the 64 mark for an A
    I hope not, I know one year it was as low as 49 to get an A and on that paper I got 60

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 14, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.