Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How did you think it went. I thought it was ok, maybe a few I wasn't sure about

ReputationRep:
    How did you find it??

ReputationRep:
    I did the AQA one. It was super easy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FusionNetworks)
    I did the AQA one. It was super easy!
    I thought the chemistry was nicer than the Biology. But on the other hand paper 2 may hurt haha

ReputationRep:
    did you do the igcse chemistry paper 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9n3h1s)
    did you do the igcse chemistry paper 1
    Yes AQA, triple award.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FusionNetworks)
    Yes AQA, triple award.
    Sorry guys, I did the Edexcel! :P

ReputationRep:
    Equilibrium question: Why would reaction 2 have less effect if the temperature was changed?

Didn't get that haha. Any thoughts ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janster111)
    Equilibrium question: Why would reaction 2 have less effect if the temperature was changed?

Didn't get that haha. Any thoughts ?
    wrote that the amount of moles in reaction 1 and 3 were greater, so the temperature wouldnt cause any sort of significant change to reaction 2. Might be wrong, just wrote what first came into my head hehe

ReputationRep:
    I wrote that the amount of moles in reaction 1 and 3 were greater, so the temperature wouldnt cause any sort of significant change to reaction 2. Might be wrong, just wrote what first came into my head hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.manekia)
    I wrote that the amount of moles in reaction 1 and 3 were greater, so the temperature wouldnt cause any sort of significant change to reaction 2. Might be wrong, just wrote what first came into my head hehe
    i wrote the sameee, i hope its correct
    by the way when is your next ppr ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arminzan)
    Hmm next chem paper is on 9th june, yours should be the same too, right?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm next chem paper is on 9th june, yours should be the same too, right?
    yup but i meant tht r u appearing for physics on 20th may ???
    cuz if u are , how are u preparing for it ??? , i suck in physics badly xD

ReputationRep:
    I wrote about how the net enthral pay change is smaller... You would be right it is was asking about pressure (to do with moles) but as it is specifically about temperature you have to talk about enthalpy/energy/ectothermic/endothermic stuff!!! Correct me if I am wrong...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    *enthalpy not enthra pay!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yup but i meant tht r u appearing for physics on 20th may ???
    cuz if u are , how are u preparing for it ??? , i suck in physics badly xD
    Yeah, I am, all im doing so far is writing notes and writing down all the equations on one sheet of paper. Also, theres a teacher on youtube, you can try him out. Just type Ben Ryder, hes actually pretty helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by examswhizz)
    I wrote about how the net enthral pay change is smaller... You would be right it is was asking about pressure (to do with moles) but as it is specifically about temperature you have to talk about enthalpy/energy/ectothermic/endothermic stuff!!! Correct me if I am wrong...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    well i am not sure ,cuz wat u are saying also makes sense , but the only thing came in my mind at tht time was the no.of moles so i wrote tht , i might be wrong !

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I am, all im doing so far is writing notes and writing down all the equations on one sheet of paper. Also, theres a teacher on youtube, you can try him out. Just type Ben Ryder, hes actually pretty helpful
    oh oki , thank you so muchhh , cuz i am sure the ppr is gonna be really hard duhh its physics nthing ever comes frm the book , i just hope it is easy.

ReputationRep:
    what was the ans for the first part where they asked tht how is the substance placed or something ,
    i wrote it moves in a random motion in liquid
    does anyone remember tht question ????

ReputationRep:
    what was the ans for the first part where they asked tht how is the substance placed or something ,
    i wrote it moves in a random motion in liquid
    does anyone remember tht question ????
    Yeh I put that one, seemed like the only reasonable one. (I think you're talking of the first question)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 15, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.