Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey I was wondering if anybody was going to be doing Popular Music Performance In Chester Uni? Really want to get to know people before i get there or if there is anyone that is already at chester that is in the Kingsway building that could tell me a bit about their experience so far? Would really help

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieran Beale)
    Hey I was wondering if anybody was going to be doing Popular Music Performance In Chester Uni? Really want to get to know people before i get there or if there is anyone that is already at chester that is in the Kingsway building that could tell me a bit about their experience so far? Would really help

Thanks
    Hi, I'm a first year atm studying that

are you by any chance looking for accommodation? got a lovely 4 bed house with a spare room available. 13 minute walk from the Kingsway buildings?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xbrittanyjones)
    Hi, I'm a first year atm studying that

are you by any chance looking for accommodation? got a lovely 4 bed house with a spare room available. 13 minute walk from the Kingsway buildings?
    Thats great! What's it like, have you enjoyed your first year? I'm looking into it yeah! I'll be honest I'm not doing too well, it seems to be quite difficult to find accommodation in Chester :/ Ooo, that's cool :') i'll have to take that into consideration obviously, thank you for letting me know tho

ReputationRep:

Thanks
    I am going to be studying that also! So hey there, you've found one person. Do you have accommodation yet as well? I'm in Brook Lane and from what I could see last year, some musicians ended up living together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dore37)
    I am going to be studying that also! So hey there, you've found one person. Do you have accommodation yet as well? I'm in Brook Lane and from what I could see last year, some musicians ended up living together
    Thats great! Finally found someone after months I was provided accomodation but it was absolutely terrible so i had to decline! Im currently on the hunt for accomodation! If you givr me your name i can add you on facebook and we can get to know eather before we meet in september

ReputationRep:
    Thats great! Finally found someone after months I was provided accomodation but it was absolutely terrible so i had to decline! Im currently on the hunt for accomodation! If you givr me your name i can add you on facebook and we can get to know eather before we meet in september
    I sent a message to your page

University open days

1. University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Oct '18
  2. University of Chester
    Warrington Campus and University Centre Shrewsbury Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  3. University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.