gcsehurryup108
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey how do u think you all did what did people get for the rock formation, antartica

I put the metal always points to the poles so judging by the angle u can tell where it was formed?
NewentLAD
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by gcsehurryup108)
Hey how do u think you all did what did people get for the rock formation, antartica

I put the metal always points to the poles so judging by the angle u can tell where it was formed?
I did really **** and I'm thinking of killing myself
gcsehurryup108
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by NewentLAD)
I did really **** and I'm thinking of killing myself
Nah and even if you didn't do that well u have 2 more exams and coursework to make up for it. I wish I knew how well I heard that six marker was also in the foundation and even I found it hard anyway I'm guessing if us too found it hard everyone will so the grade boundaries are hopefully gonna be a little lower

A* 45-48 (Region of where the min required for A* will be)
A 38-44
B 29-37
C 18-28
D 9-15
Whitehole
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I wrote:
Lava is ejected by volcanoes and lave is present at constructive plate boundaries and one constituent element of lava is aluminum which are affected by magnetic fields and as a result it results in the aluminum possessing polarity in the direction of the magnetic field of the earth and the magnetic field changes it results in an alternating layer of polarity which can then be used to date and track the movement of plates, linked to radioactive decay.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (25)
13.66%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.56%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.92%
I need help with my personal statement (76)
41.53%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (44)
24.04%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.64%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.65%

Watched Threads