Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find it? I personally thought it was really good!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't find it the best, although that doesn't mean I think I would have done badly.

The topic titles were quite hard to adapt to, for example about the "making your hobby your job" title, all my hobbies don't relate to my dream job, so it was hard to relate the two. I had to input any relevant information, without as much structure as I would have liked. I think my transitions in my essay sounded a bit sudden and jumpy as a result.

I underestimated the difficulty.
    But I got it done in time.
    I know I've lost one mark for sure on the translation (I couldn't remember what "Pflicht" was).

I think I've done quite well on listening and grammar (as grammar is my niche XD).

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was quite a good paper, apart from the gap fill!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    I didn't find it the best, although that doesn't mean I think I would have done badly.

The topic titles were quite hard to adapt to, for example about the "making your hobby your job" title, all my hobbies don't relate to my dream job, so it was hard to relate the two. I had to input any relevant information, without as much structure as I would have liked. I think my transitions in my essay sounded a bit sudden and jumpy as a result.

I underestimated the difficulty.
    But I got it done in time.
    I know I've lost one mark for sure on the translation (I couldn't remember what "Pflicht" was).

I think I've done quite well on listening and grammar (as grammar is my niche XD).
    Aww, I did that essay title! I don't know if I was the most adventurous with what I wrote, but I managed to get about 280 words out of it so it was okay. And grammar is a bit of a niche for me as well :P

(Pflicht means compulsory thing!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilie.malek)
    I thought it was quite a good paper, apart from the gap fill!
    Oh, what did you find hard about the gap fill?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nirvanayyy)
    Oh, what did you find hard about the gap fill?
    well I didn't find it that bad but I didn't feel like the text really helped that much? can you remember what you put for them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilie.malek)
    well I didn't find it that bad but I didn't feel like the text really helped that much? can you remember what you put for them?
    Um... I remember 'einfacher', 'schlafen' and 'soga'r because those were the ones it took me a while to place! Most of them were just common sense, I found, rather than actually using the text.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nirvanayyy)
    Um... I remember 'einfacher', 'schlafen' and 'soga'r because those were the ones it took me a while to place! Most of them were just common sense, I found, rather than actually using the text.
    Oh yeah those were my last few I put in, well I'm glad we've got the same

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 14, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.