Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I felt it was pretty okay for the most part...just forgot to divide by 1000 to get dm^3 for some of the mole questions. Was wondering how everyone found it compared to biology and that xD?

Good luck to erryone lezz hope the grade boundaries are in our favour

ReputationRep:
    I found it fairly easy and much easier then biology. I think that's because most of this paper if not all was heavily knowledge based so you can be sure of the mark scheme if you have revised. Where as for bio it's very subjective and you can almost wing an ok mark.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah xD I thought biology was much harder...now I see why grade boundaries seem to always be lower for biology when compared to chemistry

ReputationRep:
    I made a few small mistakes but they were all 1 markers so I'm still happy. I think I got 90+, what do you think that is?

ReputationRep:
    (90+/120)

ReputationRep:
    If you do well on Paper 2. an A* is defo within reach otherwise likely an A. At lowest a B I would say but thats if u really do badly in Paper 2 ^.^

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.