Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The first question is always the same. If anyone needs help on how to structure it tell me about your play and I will try to replicate an answer to get 10/10 marks guaranteed.

ReputationRep:
    Lord of the flies. And I'm doing wicked for part C, could you help me with that please?

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1111
Size:  509.6 KB
    (Original post by Cerisse Hughes)
    The first question is always the same. If anyone needs help on how to structure it tell me about your play and I will try to replicate an answer to get 10/10 marks guaranteed.

(Original post by Student1110)
    Lord of the flies. And I'm doing wicked for part C, could you help me with that please?
    IM SO SORRY I only do part a and b 😰 but here's question one and all you need to do is put your chosen play in the parts where my play is eg change style, target audience etc. Hopefully this helped so sorry

ReputationRep:
    No its fine! Thank you, it certainly helped.

So nervous

ReputationRep:
    You will be fine don't worry!! Also remember that instead of at least one moment they will ask for a certain number of moments 😩 so just be aware of that!

ReputationRep:
    Just found out about that! I guess i will have to do alot of lying and reference to unknown scenes. would that work?

ReputationRep:
    TRUST ME. I think I made up my entire section A in all my mocks and I've frequently got C's and B's which is what i'm aiming for! Just make sure that you make it sound credible and not like I then broke into song etc.

ReputationRep:
    Cooool! What did you get in your practical?

ReputationRep:
    I have full marks in all my practical!!!
    I'm so scared for theory though

ReputationRep:
    For Question 1- Worth 10 marks, You must include 10 specfic aspects.

description of the piece
    time period
    style
    genre
    target audience
    performance space
    dramatic devices
    technical and design elements
    chosen skill
    the scenes you performed

Inclue it all to ensure full marks, so memories every bit now and it's an easy 10 marks done in 5 minuets!!

ReputationRep:
    Well donee, Im literally on an A* by one mark, and so im still looking to get a high grade in the theory. Seems unlikely though.

ReputationRep:
    Well donee, Im literally on an A* by one mark, and so im still looking to get a high grade in the theory. Seems unlikely though.
    i'm sure you'll still get a high grade in theory and a great a high gread overall, just ensure you have revised everything you possibly can before tomorrow!!

ReputationRep:
    Cooool! What did you get in your practical?
    In one I got a B and the other I got an A* but sadly it averages out to a B 😩 so I'm trying to maintain a B grade

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cerisse Hughes)
    In one I got a B and the other I got an A* but sadly it averages out to a B 😩 so I'm trying to maintain a B grade
    Wouldn't that be an A overall? There is no way you can get a B and an A* for it to average out to a B. Unless you got a very low B and I mean JUST got into a B and a very low A* it would average out to 102/120, 109/120 was an A last year and will probabaly be the same this year as the grade boundaries haven't changed recently. To maintain a B aim for 60/80 in the written. GOOD LUCK!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How did you guys find it?

ReputationRep:
    I found it so easy!! The questions were just re worded from last year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zanfinahaziri)
    I found it so easy!! The questions were just re worded from last year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was thrown off by all the examples so I hope I've done okay

ReputationRep:
    Found the exam reasonably uncomplicated but the fact we had to include 3 specific examples in section b made the time limit even tighter than usual and the fact that actors were yet again restricted to questions 5 and 6 was irritating

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 20, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.