Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My teacher said, I was not capable of passing my religious studies course this year, so as for an alternative, I would have to do my as-level with my A2 on that course next year(this is what the teacher said);I'm still scared though, as students in my classroom asked where I was in the exam, which suggests that my name was somewhere around the exam hall, but my teacher made an arrangement with my head of year that I would not be doing my exam; hence what would be result from this, would it show a U grade with the subject or something. Please help, the anxiety, is disrupting my sociology revision for next week and I don't want a U grade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ne1Aaron)
    My teacher said, I was not capable of passing my religious studies course this year, so as for an alternative, I would have to do my as-level with my A2 on that course next year(this is what the teacher said);I'm still scared though, as students in my classroom asked where I was in the exam, which suggests that my name was somewhere around the exam hall, but my teacher made an arrangement with my head of year that I would not be doing my exam; hence what would be result from this, would it show a U grade with the subject or something. Please help, the anxiety, is disrupting my sociology revision for next week and I don't want a U grade.
    Dont worry, you wont get a U for your religious studies
    if you dont attend your exam you will get an N on your results sheet and it will not be certificated...as if you werent entered in the first place
    good luck for sociology

ReputationRep:
    Hi I know this is an old thread but just asking as I've got my AS exams coming and I'm almost certain I'll fail my Economics exam. My other 3 subjects on the other hand I'm predicted A's and so I'd like to just miss my economics one. Will Uni's be able to see my grade at all? Or will it seem as though I never even studied Economics and only did the 3? Also I plan to pick up another AS next year and do it for only the first year to get some extra UCAS points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marsell)
    Hi I know this is an old thread but just asking as I've got my AS exams coming and I'm almost certain I'll fail my Economics exam. My other 3 subjects on the other hand I'm predicted A's and so I'd like to just miss my economics one. Will Uni's be able to see my grade at all? Or will it seem as though I never even studied Economics and only did the 3? Also I plan to pick up another AS next year and do it for only the first year to get some extra UCAS points.
    You will have to declare the grade to UCAS - unless you drop it before the exams.

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.