Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Is anyone else starting full time BSc Occupational Therapy Sept 15 at LSBU? Also does anybody know what the timetable will be like? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am if you ring enquiry's they will send on the timetable to you

ReputationRep:
    I am too!
    The course starts on the 21st right!
    If you see this, pm me and we can exchange contact details!!

ReputationRep:
    Heya xx Im applying for 2016 entry. Could someone please share what their first year timetable is like?

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hey.. I'm starting this year.. Confused about when we officially start..

ReputationRep:
    Hi - I am thinking of applying for 2016 entry - would you be able to advise what a First Year timetable would look like - for example how many days a week at Uni - full days, half days / how many study days etc..

Just trying to work out possible childcare needs before diving into my UCAS application!

Good Luck to all the new starters for Sept 2015!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,
    I'm in my second year at LSBU doing OT BSc. The first year is 4 days a week 9-4pm up until xmas, then you're only in 2/3 days a week with a 7 week block placement in February/March which is 9-5 mon-Fri and you can have up to 2 hours travel time each way.
    Let me know if you have any other questions about the course/LSBU General!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellenpenny)
    Hi all,
    I'm in my second year at LSBU doing OT BSc. The first year is 4 days a week 9-4pm up until xmas, then you're only in 2/3 days a week with a 7 week block placement in February/March which is 9-5 mon-Fri and you can have up to 2 hours travel time each way.
    Let me know if you have any other questions about the course/LSBU General!
    Hi ellenpenny, Can I ask what the interview is like? if you don't mind. I sent my application last Friday and invited for interview yesterday(Monday) I am happy but nervous at the same time. I don't really know what to expect.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Compared to other universities it was really short - 10-15 minutes! 4 questions I had were
    Why do you want to do OT
    Skills you need
    What is confidentiality and when it's important/when to break it
    A time when you worked in a team, went wrong and you had to sort as a team.

There are other questions but they are all similar to this.
    Then there is a literacy test where you had 10 minutes to write the 1st and 2nd question.
    The interview is done by a lecturer and OT/service user
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Betty-21
    Just wondering how your interview went?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribena-60)
    Hi Betty-21
    Just wondering how your interview went?
    Thanks
    Thank you ellenpenny, it was great help!
    Hi Ribena-60,sorry for the late reply for some reason I couldn't log in TSR anyway the interview was 10 literacy test and 6 questions mentioned above. No answer yet so fingers and toes crossed

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 6, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.