Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just did the chemistry exam. it was harder than I thought. Post the answers you put for the questions you did and we could discuss whether its right or not, or you could post questions that you want the answer for. looking forward to comparing my answers...

ReputationRep:
    I did it too! Found it not to be as bad as expected, although Chemistry is my weakest science hopefully i've done okay on this one The only question I'm not sure I answered properly was the last 6 mark question, about Antarctica. I put about seafloor spreading and stripes of alternating polarity in rocks? What did anyone else put?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellaolivia98)
    I did it too! Found it not to be as bad as expected, although Chemistry is my weakest science hopefully i've done okay on this one The only question I'm not sure I answered properly was the last 6 mark question, about Antarctica. I put about seafloor spreading and stripes of alternating polarity in rocks? What did anyone else put?
    I wrote that too. Also, what did you get for the ropes 6 marker?

ReputationRep:
    I wrote polyprene or whatever. I changed my mind about nylon lol

ReputationRep:
    I put Kevlar... Don't tell me I'm wrkng

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Junaidc122)
    I put Kevlar... Don't tell me I'm wrkng

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you're wrong lmao sorry

ReputationRep:
    a Kevlar rope lol, wouldn't be very useful - I put polyprene one (the last one)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anjalixsharma)
    I wrote that too. Also, what did you get for the ropes 6 marker?
    I chose nylon, but i think you could probably choose any if you justified it

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.