Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I got an offer from Exeter asking for AAB to do computer Science. I am very happy I got such an offer and i am very confident I will meet the grade requirements.

I am currently studying Maths, Physics, ICT and I did Media Studies. I dropped media studies as I failed it. And overall came out with ABB in Maths, Physics and ICT.

At the beginning of the year I put on my UCAS application that I am studying AS Further Mathematics. Which my school offered me to do. The fact is that I haven't put any energy into it and I will fail it BIG TIME. I concentrated on my main a levels. Now, what will happen if I get the entry requirements but I fail my further maths units? Will they still take me in?

Also I am doing edexcel. My Further Maths units are FP1, FP2 and S2. My Main Units are C! C2 C3 C4 M1 and S1. Will the exam board make the mistake of pairing the wrong units and putting S2, which I will fail with my main mathematics units? And bring down a possible A* to a B?

Any suggestions will be of help.

Thank you

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.