Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    sup guys, i have many exams in june and i'm planning not to revise for my s2 exam as it is my last. i will have 3 days from 19th to 22nd to revise for it so yeah.. do you think that's a good idea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cansarica)
    sup guys, i have many exams in june and i'm planning not to revise for my s2 exam as it is my last. i will have 3 days from 19th to 22nd to revise for it so yeah.. do you think that's a good idea?
    No. Since I don't reckon I have gotten an A for FP1, I pretty much am sweating for S2 (though I don't understand half of the topics).

For now I would suggest on ensuring that you know and understand every topic, to the point where you can get a C at least, and do a few past papers. After the 19th, you could do serious maths revision and lots of past papers to fill in the gap and get a higher grade

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 15, 2015

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.