Turn on thread page Beta

People not having friends of the opposite sex. watch

ReputationRep:
    How is that possible?

Unless they are an only child who doesn't have any cousins, went to a single sex school and stayed in home all day I do not understand how they can't have had any contact with the opposite sex.

Why don't people talk to their family members and befriend their friends of the opposite sex?

Talking to people on the bus may be awkward but it can be quite rewarding.

Talking to the opposite sex isn't hard at all, all you have to do is walk up to them and say hello or ask them a question... It's not like they're going to eat you or something ridiculous like that, they're only human like you.

If you don't talk to people you won't make any friends.

A stranger is a new possible friend.

Don't use pick up lines or any of that rubbish, you won't make friends like that either.

If you find yourself having feelings for your friend and they don't feel the same you'll just have to deal with it.

Just because your friend as a boy/girlfriend it doesn't mean you can't be their friend.

ReputationRep:
    And the point of this thread is......

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid I cannot take advice from someone who has the name of a Pokemon as part of their TSR username...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futbol)
    I'm afraid I cannot take advice from someone who has the name of a Pokemon as part of their TSR username...
    My username has nothing to do with the thread topic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stemmery)
    And the point of this thread is......
    I'm trying to help people who according to them "don't have any (fe)male friends).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 14, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.