Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I will be studying Msc Environmental Technology at Imperial this year, I am planning to stay at either Wood Lane GradPad or Pure Hammersmith and haven't decided which. Which one do you guys think are better?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I booked at hammersmith simply because it is closer to the college and is at a prime location. What about you ?

ReputationRep:
    I eventually ended up with Wood Lane Studios with major consideration that it's probably more strategic to live with other graduates and postgraduates students, as I heard Pure is crowded with undergraduates. Apart from that, there's an hourly shuttle to Imperial as well. The downside are, there's not much around in Wood Lane compared to Hammersmith; there's only Westfield for entertainment. But I guess having a bus stop right in front of the studio and major underground stations in 10 minutes walk kind of makes up for it.

ReputationRep:
    I booked Hammersmith simply because it is closer to the college and is in prime location. It takes approximately 12-22 minutes by bus.

ReputationRep:
    Any other reviews about Pure Hammersmith and Gradpad Wood Lane? I still haven't decided between both of them.

ReputationRep:
    Any other reviews about Pure Hammersmith and Gradpad Wood Lane? I still haven't decided between both of them

ReputationRep:
    Any other reviews about Pure Hammersmith and Gradpad Wood Lane? I still haven't decided between both of them.

ReputationRep:
    I am in the same position now ! Any advice ? What did u go for ? How's the shuttle bus at woodlane

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.