The Student Room Group

Wood Lane GradPad or Pure Hammersmith?

Hi, I will be studying Msc Environmental Technology at Imperial this year, I am planning to stay at either Wood Lane GradPad or Pure Hammersmith and haven't decided which. Which one do you guys think are better?

Thanks
Reply 1
I booked at hammersmith simply because it is closer to the college and is at a prime location. What about you ?
Reply 2
I eventually ended up with Wood Lane Studios with major consideration that it's probably more strategic to live with other graduates and postgraduates students, as I heard Pure is crowded with undergraduates. Apart from that, there's an hourly shuttle to Imperial as well. The downside are, there's not much around in Wood Lane compared to Hammersmith; there's only Westfield for entertainment. But I guess having a bus stop right in front of the studio and major underground stations in 10 minutes walk kind of makes up for it.
Reply 3
I booked Hammersmith simply because it is closer to the college and is in prime location. It takes approximately 12-22 minutes by bus.
Any other reviews about Pure Hammersmith and Gradpad Wood Lane? I still haven't decided between both of them.
Any other reviews about Pure Hammersmith and Gradpad Wood Lane? I still haven't decided between both of them :biggrin:
Any other reviews about Pure Hammersmith and Gradpad Wood Lane? I still haven't decided between both of them.
I am in the same position now ! Any advice ? What did u go for ? How's the shuttle bus at woodlane

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending