The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

MST124 after MU123

MST124 is the follow on module from MU123, I'd like to hear from people who have no experience at A Level standard and how challenging it is and is it more challenging taking MST125 alongside considering their designed to be taken together.

I got the study materials for S104 and U116, I'm thinking of studying them together this year, one starting in October and the next in February, I'm starting to go through the study materials now so it won't be that intense and maybe give me the advantage, anyone reckon it's very much possible as I'll be working full time?

Or I'll either do U116/MST124 and S104/MST125 next year, has anybody got the TMA's for S104/U116 they could send me?

I'm possibly going to do a Diploma in Environmental Science.
Original post by Mauritius99
MST124 is the follow on module from MU123, I'd like to hear from people who have no experience at A Level standard and how challenging it is and is it more challenging taking MST125 alongside considering their designed to be taken together.

I got the study materials for S104 and U116, I'm thinking of studying them together this year, one starting in October and the next in February, I'm starting to go through the study materials now so it won't be that intense and maybe give me the advantage, anyone reckon it's very much possible as I'll be working full time?

Or I'll either do U116/MST124 and S104/MST125 next year, has anybody got the TMA's for S104/U116 they could send me?

I'm possibly going to do a Diploma in Environmental Science.

Hey... right then I will do my best to answer

MST124 starts off at A-level standard and them ramps up, but it is designed for people without A-Level maths so you should be ok tackling it
MST125 compliments MST125 very well and it will be in your best interest to take them at the same time (if this is the route you are taking)

S104 and U116 are both 60 credit modules so you if you took these then you wouldn't take MST125, MST124 or MU123......
The maths modules are only really designed for people on physics or astronomy pathways too....
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending