Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey.

I'm applying for student finance for the academic year starting 2015. I previously had a student loan when I went to uni for what I BELIEVE (not certain, been so long) was 2012. I did 1 year and 1 term on the course (2012-2014) before transferring and after over a year I'm returning to studies.

Due to this situation, I've been asked to fill out a PN1 form. One of the questions asks if I've ever received a student loan before, to which I answer "yes".

Now "If 'yes', are you behind with repayments?

I don't know what to answer here.
    I haven't even started paying it back yet, so am I really "behind"? Then again, since I haven't started paying it back, does this mean I AM "behind"?

Thanks for your time.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

This is only if you have arrears with payments, i.e you're eligible to begin repaying but haven't been.

You can select no here as you're not eligible to repay yet.

Thanks.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 20, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.