Turn on thread page Beta

just a quick question about this mornings chemistry edexce gcse c1 paper watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, I hope everyone did well this morning. However, I just want to ask first what do u think the grade boundaries will be out of 60 marks and also the indigestion tablet question, which tablet did u say was the most effective A, B or C? Thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    im thinking max 52/60 min 48/60 and i wrote B... i have a feeling that may be wrong. I simply halved the values of C so i would work out how long it would take if only half the volume of acid was neutralized ( so 120 divide by 2 = 60) . B took 59 seconds so I argued it was over all the fastest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student470)
    im thinking max 52/60 min 48/60 and i wrote B... i have a feeling that may be wrong. I simply halved the values of C so i would work out how long it would take if only half the volume of acid was neutralized ( so 120 divide by 2 = 60) . B took 59 seconds so I argued it was over all the fastest.
    Thank you for your reply. I also wrote tablet B and some of my friends wrote B also, but some of my friends said it was tablet C

ReputationRep:
    only two marks i guess..:afraid: starting physics work now... not gonna leave it last moment like chem or bio for that matter oh my

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 14, 2015

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.