Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm really desperate;/ I have this report about current e-tools used by Victoria's Secret and no idea where to start;(
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    (Original post by anghoox)
    I'm really desperate;/ I have this report about current e-tools used by Victoria's Secret and no idea where to start;(
    Would we be talking use of social media? Website content management and statistic tracking?

ReputationRep:
    I need to identify Hardware Platforms and Software Applications and evaluate this with RACE frame work ....
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    (Original post by anghoox)
    I need to identify Hardware Platforms and Software Applications and evaluate this with RACE frame work ....
    So it is a how do these interact with that type question.

I think it would be asier if you used the race framework to analyse the company.. then rsearch the hardware and software used for this but write it up in the way it should be.

E.G Do they have social media accounts? Yes- that is the exploration and reaching part. How do they do this though? Do they use a special tool which auto posts content to instagram? I'd guess they do so look these up.

ReputationRep:
    thanks for you help

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 14, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.