Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just wanted to see if anyone is doing this tudors paper on Wednesday 20th May & your thoughts on the paper
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    x

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing church and state )

ReputationRep:
    I pray to god marriage comes up!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hilarysusan)
    I pray to god marriage comes up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    marriage?

as in the annulment?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Moved to the History forum :yep:

ReputationRep:
    So...
    Last week, I took my history OCR AS exam and saw the question "How effectively did Henry Govern from 1540-1547?" and so started writing about later foreign policy and economic failure, thinking that this was what was meant by "govern". However, looking back, I know it is possible that it was referring to Factional Fighting. What am I to do? Will they allow both? Is it too ambiguous? Will I get 0?

I've spent all year doing really well at history and am hoping to do PPE. I'm just so upset now because there's no way I can achieve any of that if this test goes badly......

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.