Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    was being asked questions about the haber process in my chem further exam today and one of the questions was 'from which natural environmental source does hydrogen come from' (can't remember if that was the exact wording) and I put natural gas is that a natural resource or should I have put crude oil???

ReputationRep:
    I put methane,not sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I put from natural gas because that was in the revision guide. To be fair, the answer is right and I looked on google and it just says from natural gas so hopefully

ReputationRep:
    The wording was "natural" so I'm guessing it is natural gas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k8trees)
    was being asked questions about the haber process in my chem further exam today and one of the questions was 'from which natural environmental source does hydrogen come from' (can't remember if that was the exact wording) and I put natural gas is that a natural resource or should I have put crude oil???
    I put natural gas too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k8trees)
    For that question, I put methane. Natural gases I thought were already in the atmosphere. I'm not really sure about crude oil.

ReputationRep:
    I put natural gas (methane)

ReputationRep:
    i put water

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tibz101)
    I put methane,not sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I put methane, I thought natural gas would be too vague

ReputationRep:
    I put air (atmosphere)

ReputationRep:
    Methane is right tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Garrett123)
    I put from natural gas because that was in the revision guide. To be fair, the answer is right and I looked on google and it just says from natural gas so hopefully
    Yeah in the revision guide it says natural gas or crude oil, quite a few people on here seem to have put natural gas or methane rather than crude oil as well

ReputationRep:
    I put reacting methane with steam, that's what I was taught for where hydrogen came from. Not sure if that's right however.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 14, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.