Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting to give up.

I done very well on the b2 paper but I've failed this chemistry unit 2 test
    And I'll probably fail or do bad on my English, history and science core. Maths I'm good at.

I think I'm mentally retarded for serious I'm so stupid it's depressing.

I'm really getting stressed and depressed, at the point were I'm going to just say f*ck it. I mean really what's the point of doing these GCSE's when you might be in job working long hours for pennies for the rest of your life just because you didn't know what solution makes silver ions, or ab^2.

Point is I'm going to end it all tonight.

ReputationRep:
    dun dun dun

ReputationRep:
    oh well I know I'll sell drugs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    dun dun dun
    Dina...;D

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you'll do great! Don't worry~ ;v;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corpeal)
    Dina...;D
    copeal..... ..

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I understand where you're coming from. I've found these tests very challenging too and all the upcoming ones aren't likely to be much better. However, at least when I'm revising I know I've tried my best so at least when I get my results I know that I did all I could and I should be proud of that and so should you. Grades don't define you so don't let it get you down. Just take everything bit by bit, try doing past papers for English and ask for your teachers school emails so that they can tell you where to improve.
    All the best and don't give up, it'll all be worth it in the end.

ReputationRep:
    Thousands of people feel the same way. Chemistry wasn't easy today but if its something you're not good at, don't worry. Many people get into top universities by just having really good grades in the things they WANT to do. A lot of people also say GCSE's pale into insignificance as well. So why worry about it?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 14, 2015

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.