AQA Physics GCSE P2 & P3 [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by 11Jason11
It was fission, I just put stars -_-

No - fusion. And yes, in stars. :smile:
Original post by Devkj
I think fusion happens naturally in stars

Yes your correct, that's how a star produces its fuel such as Hydrogen. Fusion of helium :smile:
Did we have to label the eye on the c3 paper? I thought we just had to write about what it does to focus on something far away and when there is bright light. I hope i didn't miss it out
Original post by Desouza123
In space? Lol not sure

In stars. In main sequence they fuse elements up to iron.
Reply 984
Original post by stardust-dream
yep, i think i put that!!!! i can't remember what the other blank was about though...

The other one was the Minimum frequency for ultrasound, human hearing which I put 20,000Hz
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Desouza123
In space? Lol not sure

In main sequence stars and super novas
Reply 986
How many marks was the whole of question 6 on p2 worth?
Original post by JezDayy
I thought both papers were quite nice, give or take some questions.
(Like the one where it asked what had the same diameter as a wavelength of an X-ray...)

Same diameter as an atom, right?
Original post by neil20143
What did people get for the focal length maximum change question?

I put 0.5 meters
The other one was the Minimum frequency for ultrasound, human hearing which I put 20Hz

It was 20,000Hz
Reply 990
Original post by Jellie<3
Did we have to label the eye on the c3 paper? I thought we just had to write about what it does to focus on something far away and when there is bright light. I hope i didn't miss it out

Yeah you had two labels (the suspensory ligament and the retina) and there were more questions on that page asking about the function of the iris an something else but I forgot
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JezDayy
I thought both papers were quite nice, give or take some questions.
(Like the one where it asked what had the same diameter as a wavelength of an X-ray...)

The answer to that one was an atom.

Plus, for the p2 one about maximum gravitational energy, is it the same as the kinetic one (3.6J)?
Original post by Jellie<3

Same , did we have to label it
Original post by Smingle
Same diameter as an atom, right?

That's what my friends put, but they got it from myGCSEscience apparently, lol
The other one was the Minimum frequency for ultrasound, human hearing which I put 20Hz

Pretty sure the frequency for ultrasound is above 20 000Hz.
Reply 995
Original post by Cbrown223
It was 20,000Hz

Sorry, I meant 20,000Hz lol
Reply 996
Original post by tue
Yeah you had two labels (the ciliary muscle and the retina) and there were more questions on that page asking about the function of the iris an something else but I forgot

It was suspensory ligament and retina
Original post by MrTechGamer
Same , did we have to label it

Yeah you had to label retina and suspensory ligaments

thought it said the minimum for ultrasound, which would be 20,000Hz?
Original post by tue
Yeah you had two labels (the ciliary muscle and the retina) and there were more questions on that page asking about the function of the iris an something else but I forgot

Did you do higher? i dont remember this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending