Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had biology exam today and It is paper 31 . It wasn't bad at all but when i just realised that so many questions were there, i ran out of time. From the exam, i missed two questions carrying 9 marks!. so, how did you find the paper?

Sorry for bad english,

ReputationRep:
    I think it was a good test for me. how was physics and chemistry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaKoolguy)
    I think it was a good test for me. how was physics and chemistry?
    I didn't take the chemitry and physics becuz i am going to take them in oct/ nov.

The biology wasn't bad at all but the only big issue i had was time which concerns paper 3 only. If you remember,do you know how the fermoral vein transports against gravity althought it has low blood pressure?( this was a question in biology paper 3)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaotic_Kal)
    I didn't take the chemitry and physics becuz i am going to take them in oct/ nov.

The biology wasn't bad at all but the only big issue i had was time which concerns paper 3 only. If you remember,do you know how the fermoral vein transports against gravity althought it has low blood pressure?( this was a question in biology paper 3)
    I had wrote the vein has valves which prevents backflow of blood.

ReputationRep:
    There were 2 marks for that, do u remember what they were for??

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.