Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I feel abit down. I had two of my chemistry exams today C2 and C3, and it was so unsusual the feeling i had when i had come out of the exam hall. For chemistry unit 2, i believed i did well in, a lot of the questions i had got right when i had compared them with my fellow peers. However, c3 i felt like i went downhill in. Now i feel abit down as i set myself a target of A for chemistry, seeing as last year I got B in biology and i was 8 marks away from reaching an A. But now that target seems far. I got A* in the isa for chemistry but im losing hope about getting this grade any tips?

ReputationRep:
    I also sat C3 today and it was average, i would say the bits i struggled at where the comparing the titration and that other thing with the method 1 and method 2. C2 was pretty easy though, this is AQA btw.

ReputationRep:
    I was pretty happy with the exams today (which I'm glad about, as I found B2 pretty challenging and I'm aiming for an A in additional), I found C3 easier than C2 though, but I guess it just depends what you're better at. I didn't really understand the method 1 and method 2 bit either. ^.^
    Since the exam is over you can't really do much but wait for results day, but you might have actually done better than you think! The best thing you can do is focus on revising for the P2 and P3 exams next week, if you do good in those and biology you could still get that A overall.

ReputationRep:
    I did C2 and C3 today as well. I thought they were both quite difficult but overall I think the C2 was the hardest, apart from that 5 marker on the C3 which was horrible. I hoping to do really well in C1 to boost marks lost from C2. all I can say is revise for C1 and hope the grade boundaries are low.

ReputationRep:
    C2 wasn't too bad, C3 was horrible but i overheard the head of science at my school saying she was going to write to AQA because some things werent on the spec? Food for thought.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.