Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi guys!

so went out tonight, dont go out much tbh so not too familiar with shtuff. basically had a good time, but near the end my friend left me with a random guy so she could dance wit ha guy she thought was cute. later one she said the guy i wasdancing with was friends with the one she thought was cute, so she thought it was okay. it still pissed me off thougth when she just went off with him and left me with that guy. hes was nice enough , but i was upset when she just left me, cos it was rly sudden and it was just the two of us. don't know if other ppl hae had this happen? I want to tell her I was rly annoyed when she did that, but I don't wanna seem OTT if its something ppl actually do. idk lol

also i know i shouldnt be jealous, but during the night loads of guys came up to try talk to her, and a couple asked her to dance ( she mostly refused), and it made me feel kinda bad , like i wasnt good enough or something cos none of the guys wanted to talk to me, and one of them only danced with me after she refused him. made me feel like 2nd place or something. if i didnt have those two drinks i wud have refused to dance wit him lol . just wondering if thats normal, and how ppl dealt with it when their friend kept getting appraoched.?

Ta!
    OC x

ReputationRep:
    Oh grow up.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my, with alcohol there is no etiquette. I'm surprised they "asked" to dance. People usually just dance and hope they dance with them. Yeah, I don't think she should have left you with a random guy. I would have been annoyed if she hadn't said what she was going to do before "suddenly" doing it, especially if I was still quite sober haha. I would definitely tell her. She might not have even remembered much if it was near the end of the night xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gr8wizard10)
    Oh grow up.
    rude much?

ReputationRep:
    People who go clubbing have no etiquette. Pah. I for one see myself as above clubbing- dancing in sweaty dark rooms to house music, which is quite frankly appalling does not appeal to me and shouldn't appeal to anyone with a good level of intellect.

ReputationRep:
    With your friend leaving you alone, I agree that's not okay unless she know's you're comfortable with it.

I went clubbing with a friend of mine once, she too left me alone to get off with some guy. Will never go with her again, was awkward as hell and she didn't even apologise. She's a pretty selfish person so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.

ReputationRep:
    Cool ta=hanks, i get so indecisive with things lol. yeh, she actually got annoyed afterwards because that guy wouldnt stop grabbing her and stuff... but i felt like she kinda asked for it whene she went over to him, he was so drunk :P anyways ta for ur advice xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Strong .)
    People who go clubbing have no etiquette. Pah. I for one see myself as above clubbing- dancing in sweaty dark rooms to house music, which is quite frankly appalling does not appeal to me and shouldn't appeal to anyone with a good level of intellect.
    no need to be such a snob

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric III)
    no need to be such a snob
    sorry, but the "lads" who enjoying clubbing have an inferior mindset

ReputationRep:
    Standard procedure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 14, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.