Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Post your predictions here please! We managed to predict unit 1 Families and households lets do it again!!

ReputationRep:
    Take a look at this document let us know if yiu find any trends
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx SLY2%20Education%20and%20Research%20Methods.docx (29.8 KB, 481 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nayana71)
    Post your predictions here please! We managed to predict unit 1 Families and households lets do it again!!
    So basically you're not prepared for the exam...

ReputationRep:
    I just feel like there is wayy to much content and it could save alot of time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nayana71)
    I just feel like there is wayy to much content and it could save alot of time
    I'm just pulling your legs, I agree too. I have 9 exams to do. I wana shoot myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Async)
    I'm just pulling your legs, I agree too. I have 9 exams to do. I wana shoot myself.
    I've only got three left bulk was this week now im done good luck with your exams

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.