The Student Room Group

A2 AQA German June 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by dill1996
Das leben der Anderen!

you?

Angst Essen Seele Auf! I do like it but I find German essays pretty tough anyway haha...or maybe my teacher is too harsh a marker :tongue:
Original post by lidiax
Angst Essen Seele Auf! I do like it but I find German essays pretty tough anyway haha...or maybe my teacher is too harsh a marker :tongue:

its just with the boundaries that are the issue - although they've said they'll make the papers harder so more people get higher grades :/
Does anyone have any prediction on what the essay on historical time will be about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Is anyone doing friedensreich hundertwasser?
does anyone here study Wagner or the fall of the DDR?
also quick question, how do you get an A* overall in German? like is it 90% on just the paper or does the speaking have an input as well?
I believe it's 90% in both the paper and speaking!
Viel Glück!
Reply 86
Good luck for tomorrow! :smile:
Good luck everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck everyone!! Viel Glueck an alle!! :smile: xx
Reply 89
How did everyone find it? I found the reading section quite difficult :/ but everything else was fine.. I think this paper was quite difficult compared to last years
Original post by ridirahman
How did everyone find it? I found the reading section quite difficult :/ but everything else was fine.. I think this paper was quite difficult compared to last years

I agree !
Anyone want to make an unofficial MS
Original post by dill1996
Anyone want to make an unofficial MS

Id like one!
Anyone got the paper?
How did everyone find the exam?
I found the paper okay. It was niceish? I agree the reading was a bit funny. I hated the energy question
Found the english to german translations a little hard! But thought german to english was quite nice. Liked the film essay too on factors leading to success
I found the majority of the reading and listening really difficult but the translation and the essay section was ok, I just had to really rush it :frown: really not sure what to think about it overall :frown:
My essay question on the historical period was good but I didn't know what 'zunächst' meant but still managed to answer the question though when referring back to the question I always I guess got it wrong! Ahhh but I hope it will be okay I think the paper went alright.

The listening was quite easy but the reading definitely threw me over a little bit - especially the one about the windenergie - I left that one to last and actually ended up guessing all of the answers but one. So I think I lost quite a few marks on that.

The translation was surprisingly nice. English to german was good but I'm hoping I got the grammar ideas correct.
Does anyone remember what they wrote for the second to last one for 'we must ...sth) and also the last one 'the threat for famine'

Hmmm overall it was an OKAY paper. Let's hope the grade boundaries are low and that we all get a deserving grade!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Clytemnestra
My essay question on the historical period was good but I didn't know what 'zunächst' meant but still managed to answer the question though when referring back to the question I always I guess got it wrong! Ahhh but I hope it will be okay I think the paper went alright.

The listening was quite easy but the reading definitely threw me over a little bit - especially the one about the windenergie - I left that one to last and actually ended up guessing all of the answers but one. So I think I lost quite a few marks on that.

The translation was surprisingly nice. English to german was good but I'm hoping I got the grammar ideas correct.
Does anyone remember what they wrote for the second to last one for 'we must ...sth) and also the last one 'the threat for famine'

Hmmm overall it was an OKAY paper. Let's hope the grade boundaries are low and that we all get a deserving grade!

Posted from TSR Mobile

i thought it was the fight against childhood illnesses must be won?
Reply 99
Original post by platypus1997
i thought it was the fight against childhood illnesses must be won?

I wrote "Der Kampf gegen kinderliche Krankheiten müss gewinnen werden" Is that okay?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending