Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Me and a mate have been having a debate on this for 2 days running so i decided to stick it to the forum, who is the better CDM type player Veratti (PSG) or Khedira(Real Madrid) and give reasons why cheers.

ReputationRep:
    MATIC

ReputationRep:
    Two vastly different players, Verrati is primarily a playmaker, Kedira is primarily a destroyer.

It depends what you want from that position.

ReputationRep:
    Verratti is way better.

Khedira is more of a box to box workhorse anyways.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    They are both very different players. Verratti is one of my favourites in football at the minute. I think that PSG midfield is so, so good. They give balance to each other and Marco's the central point of that.

ReputationRep:
    Michael Carrick

ReputationRep:
    OP means business..

Verratti right about now.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Well neither of them are CDM's so....

ReputationRep:
    Biscuits

ReputationRep:
    Seems to be 2 fairly random players there, 3 best in the CDM position are Busquets, Matic and Mascherano. As always it depends on how you are playing, but Veratti is better suited to that role, Khedira was best as a Box-to-Box mid before his injuries, which he doesnt seem to have recovered from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Well neither of them are CDM's so....
    Verratti plays there for Italy. He has Motta and Luiz to contend with in that position, it's much easier facing cabaye for the central midfielder spot.

(Original post by lankyryan)
    Seems to be 2 fairly random players there, 3 best in the CDM position are Busquets, Matic and Mascherano. As always it depends on how you are playing, but Veratti is better suited to that role, Khedira was best as a Box-to-Box mid before his injuries, which he doesnt seem to have recovered from
    Martinez too.

(Original post by mojojojo101)
    Two vastly different players, Verrati is primarily a playmaker, Kedira is primarily a destroyer.
    (Original post by mojojojo101)

It depends what you want from that position.

Khedira isn't even a destroyer he's a box to box midfielder. His main strengths are his running and ability to make space for other people because of how he drags players out of position. Has a decent mid range shot too.

Verratti all day, much more talented but if there was a lack of work rate in the team then I'd probably sacrifice a better player with Khedira, probably not Verratti though.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 17, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.